Re: SV: Gnome 2.0 antialiased fonts

On Wed, Oct 09, 2002 at 01:12:24PM +0200, Mattias Eriksson wrote:
> [...]

Mmm, no i don't think so. On my home box many languages are shown (well
all of them i guess), and on my work box, none is shown. In box cases, i
asked for en and fr_FR locales (we peak about the locales package coming
with libc, right). But i will try you idea anyway, to see what happens.
Mmm, now i remember, that on my home box, i had a choice between french
and english in the second item of the language menu, but there still
where all the languages below.

Friendly,

Sven Luther