rebuild needed on ppc sid for gnome-libs_1.4.2-5

Christian,
    I have confirmed what at least one other debian ppc sid
user has also seen. Rebuilding gnome-libs 1.4.2-5 against
libpng2-dev solves the broken icons in gnome 1.4 apps like
evolution. Can you please do a rebuild of 1.4.2-5 on ppc?
Also I really don't understand why you removed the
libpng2-dev Build-Depends from the debian/control file. That
is quite insane since whether gnome-libs builds against
libpng2 or libpng3 is determined by nothing more than the
phase of the moon. If gnome 1.4 is to be built against
libpng2 then it seems self-evident that there should be
a libpng2-dev requirement on this package's build.
                           Jack