Re: G2 broken for me (completely)

Hi,

just a followup:  problem was that I had my machine name as an alias for
localhost, i.e. .etc/hosts looked like this

127.0.0.1	localhost defiant
192.168.4.126	defiant

Removing defiant from the localhost line made everything working again.
I'll try to find the correct library and file a bug against it (I know
that my config was stupid and broken, but SEGV isn't the right answer to
this either).

Anyway, removing my .gnome2* and .gconf* dirs apparently also cured my
"keyboard repeat" problem.  Is there any way to find out which config
entry was responsible for this?

--nk