Re: Intent to NMU packages that depend on libgtk2.0-0

On Sat, Aug 10, 2002 at 03:22:00AM +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> Could you also NMU:
>
> - acme (Devin isn't a developer yet, I'm copying him on that)
> - gtk-engines-cleanice2
> - file-roller2
>
> The last 2 because it's going to be a little while before I get the new
> libgtk2 and the rebuilt deps installed on my system.

First two are built. I had to modify both cleanice and thinice because
you and robster weren't using shlibs:Depends (why?!). file-roller2 will
have to wait because I am not going to do eel2 and nautilus at the
moment - it is too invasive, and too much to do at this hour. =)

> Don't NMU gimp1.3 or gimp-freetype, they have bugs I need to kill
> beforehand (and it's unstable stuff anyway).

I was actually very selfishly only NMUing things that apt was going to
remove if I installed libgtk2.0-0png3. Seeing as I have gimp1.2, gimp1.3
didn't enter in to it, so you are safe.

> Cheers
>
> --
> /Bastien Nocera