Re: plan for build against libpng3

>> As I noticed, I've just uploaded new GTK+2.0.x family which
>> is built against libpng3. I also put those packages onto
>> http://people.d.o/~tagoh/debian/ . please use it if you need
>> to build your package.

CM> Not really a good idea if those packages aren't yet installed officially
CM> in the pool.

Sorry, but I don't mean I want you to upload it which is
built against new GTK+ soon. as I wrote a previous mail, I
hope you prepare to upload your packages. we will need more
times to be installed all packages which depends on
libgtk2.0-0png3 because we need to wait to be installed the
dependency packages. so I want to solve the uninstallable
issue ASAP.

CM> Can you send a post here when those packages will be installed ?

Sure. I'll resend it at that time.

--
Akira TAGOH  : tagoh@gnome.gr.jp  / Japan GNOME Users Group
at@gclab.org : tagoh@gnome-db.org / GNOME-DB Project