Re: Gnome2 for woody

Well you're probabbly not terribly likely to get feedback from people on
this list on a migration script, since most people here have already
migrated manually. And since gnome-terminal's already moved to sid (no,
I'm not going to comment on the correctness of that), it's going to be
really hard to find debian users adventurous enough to try Gnome2 yet
conservative enough not to have already upgraded... :/

--
Jeremy Nickurak -= Email/Jabber: atrus@rifetech.com =-
I would rather spend 10 hours reading someone else's source code than