Re: Missing man pages

Hello,

On Thu, Jul 18, 2002 at 07:43:31PM +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> BTW, I think most of the GNOME programs could have the same man page, as
> they don't add a single new command-line parameter over the default
> Gnome ones. For example, all the games could have the same man page.

I think that one of the most useful parts of a manpage
is the "SEE ALSO" section.  These help to learn about related
programms, of which you did not know before.  I think it
makes sense to work out this section properly (and to not
share it between manual pages).

When I wrote the gnome-utils manual pages, this was the
only part, which I could not simply cut and paste from
the programs' online help.

Jochen
--
                                         Omm