Re: unofficial gdm2 package available

Am 04 Jul 2002 01:28:41 +0100 sprach
 Bastien Nocera <hadess@hadess.net>

>Heya,

Hi

>Just to let you know that I've uploaded an unofficial gdm2 package
>to my repo. Ryan said he would package gdm 2.4 when woody is
>released. So if you want official debs, you'll have to wait. Oh,
>and ppc binaries only as usual.
>
>"Works for me" (tm) and YMMV.

Download the source from your side. And made a package for
myself on i686 platform.
Compiling went fine. Everything went fine :-). Checked it with lintian
and installed it. All is fine starts up no problems. :-)

BUT I can not login ??? If i type in the username 'legitimation failed' ??
with all users I have and root to ?? :-(
If I made automaticly login it fails.
LogFile contains nothing that is not normal.
auth.log, too ???

Something wrong wiht my pam ???

Any hints ????

greetz Erik
--
/ Linux, because rebooting is for adding hardware /
working-on:	Debian GNU/Linux (sid)