Re: Problems with gnome-panel2

On Wed, 2002-07-03 at 19:59, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> > probably buggy as hell atm
>
> Put your money where your mouth is, and file bugs against the packages
> if they're so buggy. All the problems we've seen so far on this list are
> because of old packages/libraries/mirrors kind of problems.
>
> It would be nice if you could keep this kind of remark to yourself, and
> write nicely worded bug reports.

Cool down dude. My day has only 24 hours, too. For what it's worth, I've
written bug reports in bugzilla.gnome.org, I've spent countless hours on
#garnome helping, I've spent 2 days on OSnews, setting records straight.
I can't write bug reports on debs since I haven't installed G2 debs. I
run Garnome and cvs head for now.
So, sorry if I sounded rude, it wasn't meant that way. However, you
shouldn't judge people based on one sentence.