Re: sawfish2 feedback

On Sat, 2002-06-22 at 14:19, Christian Marillat wrote:
> >> "JN" == Jeremy Nickurak <atrus@rifetech.com> writes:
>
> > Excuse me if this has been discussed before, but should not there be a
> > sawfish2-lisp package as well?
>
> Needed for ?

With the substantial dumbing-down of sawfish2's gui, it's really nice to
be able to look through the non-compiled lisp for sawfish to find
variables and things. For example, i've been struggling to find out
if-i-can/how-to enable the old 'delete-workspaces-when-empty' option.
(I've already got my workspace-boundary-mode and
workspace-send-boundary-mode settings back to the way I like).

This would be slightly easier if sawfish2's Source: line didn't refer to
sawfish. ;)