Re: Gnome 2 summary 12/06/2002

On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 03:32:51PM +0200, Christian Marillat wrote:
> > Okay, I'll upload 0.2.27.
> > But it has many rejs with debian diff, I've ignored :P
> > And I've built it against libasound2-dev.
> > So, I'll upload to experimental at once.
>
> It is a good idea ? If I compile libgnome against libesd0 0.2.27 and if
> this package is in experimental then libgnome packages will be
> in-installable in unstable. The same problem arise for all my others
> packages who depends on esound.

It can be re-uploaded to unstable after it's been tested can't it?

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>       My opinions are always right

<Overfiend> partycle: I seriously do need a vacation from this package.
            I actually had a DREAM about introducing a stupid new bug
            into xbase-preinst last night.  That's a Bad Sign.