Re: some problems in latest bonobo-activation ??? (long message)

Am Son, 2002-06-09 um 15.42 schrieb YuRiX:
> hy guys,
> probably i asked too much to my poor experience but after an heavy
> upgrade of the following packages ( i report also the installed
> release):

The same problem has been reported to desktop-devel-list@gnome.org and
they have also found a solution: RECOMPILING.

So if the panel and nautilus "maintainers" could be so kind and
recompile their packages, please?

I know that this is an 'expermiantal' distro that we've all set up by
adding the magic line to our apt-sources, and as this this can happen
and for all the waiting people a last tip:
add also the deb-src line and recompile your own packages by now.

sincerely
--
sven