Re: CFV: Nautilus/Evolution Bug squashing

On Sat, Jun 08, 2002 at 12:07:56AM +0900, Takuo KITAME wrote:
> Call For Volunteer ;)

s/Volunteer/foolish person/ ?

> On Debian BTS, nautilus and evolution has many upstream bugs (almost
> all).
> It is very hard to fix these bugs alone.
> So, If you have a time, could you please help me?

I will have a look to see what I can see with nautilus bugs in
nautilus1.1 later.  I .. don't use GUI email things.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>              glDisable (DX8_CRAP);

<netgod> my client has been owned severely
<netgod> this guy got root, ran packet sniffers, installed .rhosts and
	 backdoors, put a whole new dir in called /lib/"   ", which has a
	 full suite of smurfing and killing tools
<netgod> the only mistake was not deleting the logfiles
<netgod> question is how was root hacked, and that i couldnt tell u
<netgod> it is, of course, not a debian box
* netgod notes the debian box is the only one left untouched by the hacker
         -- wonder why