Missing fonts

[I'm not on this list, I hope this mail will get through.]

Hello,

http://me.in-berlin.de/~adastra/Screenshot-1.png (73 kB) shows the available fonts. It annoys me since all fonts look like courier but Serif. I know there are more since I had more fonts a while ago but I had to reinstall Debian.

Installed fonts packages are: xfonts-75dpi, xfonts-pex, xfonts-base and xfonts-scalable.

I do not what to do, I hope you can help me. Thank you very much!
Jan