Re: oaf/orb is being rather screwy... evolution/nautilus troubles

On Feb 27 13:39, Sanchez theSkiingCommunistCact wrote:
> i have a number of libraries/etc that seem to be newer than yours... but i'm
> pretty sure that I know other people w/ same versions I have that do NOT
> exhibit this trouble, so it may be a configuration issue somewhere on my end?

It could very well be a configuration problem. Im no gnome expert so I cant
guide you to where to start digging. But you could search for the
configuration files to the programs you think are causing the problems and
move the configuration to another place, so the programs uses the default.
I also think that if you have all the needed packages in
/var/cache/apt/archives you could do a dpkg --purge and then a dpkg --install
to make a reinstallation of that package.

--
* John Ericson john@john.pp.se
* ICQ: 7325429 JID: high@jabber.org