Re: Gnome 2 summary 18/02/2002

On Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 07:30:28PM -0500, Michael Petnuch wrote:
> > > Hi.  I though that perhaps since there was a "Please consider to package
> > > eog" it would be helpful if someone packaged it.  I tried and I think it
> > > worked.  I put them here http://technologyreview.org:8080/eog/
> > > I didn't want to upload them or anything just incase I did something
> > > stupid because it was my first attempt.  So would people here give a
> > > look at them.  Thanks.

I don't want to be rude, but why you didn't check archives? You should
read http://lists.debian.org/debian-gtk-gnome/2002/debian-gtk-gnome-200201/msg00112.html
for example; I'll package eog2 in the week end and upload it to
experimental, I didn't done it yet because I was busy with my university
exams.

Best Regards,
--
Davide Puricelli, dpuricelli@tin.it