Re: G2D Beta Release imminent

>> "JW" == Jeff Waugh <jdub@perkypants.org> writes:

> Hey all,

Hi,

> The desktop beta is coming out soon, we're just waiting on a few more
> releases (sawfish, gtk+ family, etc). Most of the releases on the ftp site
> in pre-gnome2/latest/sources are relevant for the beta.

> Is there a source line that we can mention in the release notes for Debian
> users who want to test the beta and the packages?

For now some libraries packages are broken. A new libatk is in incoming,
this mean we need to recompile all the libraries packages against this
new package and this will take at least one week or two, if libatk is
installed today (new package wait in incoming at least one wek).

I and Takuo have uploaded some packages to experimental, but those
packages are still in incoming since 3 or 4 weeks :-( (if somebody know
why ?)

Then nothing is installable today, and nothing will be installable in 2
or 3 weeks.

Christian