WARNING: ORBit2 changes will require extensive rebuilds.

Changes in the ORBit2 IDL compiler mean that all sorts of things will
need to be recompiled.  On top of this, I originally gave the linc
library package the wrong name: it should have been liblinc1, not
liblinc0.

Since things need to be recompiled in any case, I took this
opportunity to go ahead and rename liblinc.  This should force a
conflict with everything that depends on orbit2.

Since this will cause some breakage, I have not yet uploaded my new
packages to incoming.  Instead, I have put them (including source and
.changes) at <http://people.debian.org/~xtifr/orbit2>.

Now it's up to you guys (especially Christian, Takuo and Akira).  You
need to install my packages (which will require uninstalling all of
gnome2), and rebuild, then let me know you're ready to proceed.

When I hear from everyone (or when a couple of days have gone by,
whichever comes first), I'll go ahead and upload my packages to
incoming, at which point, you guys can do the same.  If necessary, I
can help to rebuild some of the packages too.

As far as I know, the complete list of packages to rebuild is:

Christian Marillat <marillat@debian.org>
libgnome
libgnomeui
libgnomeprint
libgnomeprintui
yelp

Takuo KITAME <kitame@northeye.org>
gnome-vfs2
gconf2
eel2
libbonobo
libbonoboui
bonobo-activation
bonobo-config

Akira TAGOH <tagoh@debian.org>
at-spi

If anyone has any questions about any of this, please do not hesitate
to ask.

cheers
--
Chris Waters           |  Pneumonoultra-        osis is too long
xtifr@debian.org       |  microscopicsilico-    to fit into a single