Re: gnome-pilot testing

<quote who="Steve M. Robbins">

> I wonder if GNOME 2 is mature enough even for sid.

Platform libraries, sure; desktop components, certainly not.

> it would seem better that GNOME 2 be put in a special place (e.g.
> somewhere on people.debian.org) for now.  During the woody freeze, for
> example, it would be nice to know that one is not debugging a GNOME 2
> problem.
>
> Comments?

Having a people.debian.org repo would be great, and a big warning sign
saying "gnome 2 testing area, bugger off if you want to keep your current
set up". :) [ Unless those packages can be evil, non-standard locationised
for the time being. ]

- Jeff

--
  "To do: Start up a a magazine dedicated to picky grammar. Call it 'Whom
                              Weekly'." - WzDD