Re: gtk-1.3 c.s. on debian

Ben Gertzfield <che@debian.org> writes:

>     >> Where is the "pkgconfig", on which glib Build-Depends?
>
>     Christian> Maybe a typo ?
>
> No, it was rejected from the archive for some odd reason.  Sorry,
> folks, I've reuploaded it and it should be accepted soon.
>
> (Although the program IS called pkg-config, the source is called
> pkgconfig, so I'm keeping it at that.)

But the same program is already packaged as pkg-config and its source
package is pkgconfig.

Package: pkg-config
Section: devel
Installed-Size: 160
Maintainer: Paolo Molaro <lupus@debian.org>
Architecture: i386
Source: pkgconfig
Version: 0.8.0-1
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.2.3-7)
Filename: pool/main/p/pkgconfig/pkg-config_0.8.0-1_i386.deb
Size: 44242
MD5sum: e23c5ba16d4a0000affa28b9abb75351
 pkg-config is a program to get compile and link flags for libraries
 you're linking with. It requires the library package to install
 a description file with the needed information.

--
Changwoo Ryu

Cc'ing is encouraged