Re: gtk-1.3 c.s. on debian

Hi there,

On 23 Sep 2001 17:26:21 +0200, Remco van de Meent wrote:
> I was wondering if anybody has already tried the gtk+ 1.3 series (and
> glib, pango, atk) to see how it looks like, on a Debian system?
>
> I'm curious to see how Gnome-2 will look like ;-)

	These are just the base libraries of the platform being released as
alpha and so, don't expect to see a new look or anything. All the looks
and everything alongwith the apps will come much later :)

	Regards,

		Ravi

--
"If you're smart, you'll be humble. There always is somebody
who hasn't read a book and knows twice as much as you do."

              -- David Duchovny in Readers' Digest

	Ravi Pratap M         <ravi@che.iitm.ac.in>
                      <http://www.iitm.ac.in/~ravi>