Wow! I didn't know this list existed!

Hi all!

How cool - my favourite two projects have a special list! :) Thanks heaps
for everyone's work in having GNOME 2 development packages available in sid.
It's really nice to be able to let people know they can get many of the base
packages so easily.

So, I'm one of the GNOME 2.0 Release Team people, mainly doing organisey
stuff and PR things, but I am also a very happy Debian user, so I'm trying
to help you guys out as much as possible.

I've spoken to Ben and Christian about having GNOME CVS access, to put
/debian directories in CVS. This would be a big help to some developers. Has
this happened yet?

Anyway, I'm on this list now, and can help you out with info, etc. about
what's happening with GNOME 2.0. Please post here if you have queries.

Can someone do a mini status report on what's packaged and what's blocking?

Thanks all!

- Jeff

--
  We're kind of like Canada, only we hate ourselves more, and it's wetter
                             around the edges.