orphaning imlib1 packages

Hi,

I'm going to be orphaning the imlib1 packages.  I was supposed to do
this a while ago, but no one seemed to want them.  However, I really
need to orphan since I just don't have the time to work on them.  I'd
be doing a disservice to Debian if I held onto them, especially since
they have some release critical bugs.  Can someone please adopt them?

Otherwise, I'll report the fact that I'm orphaning them to the WNPP
team.

Sorry guys, I know that they are a core set of packages for GNOME but
I really don't have the time to work on them right now.  Please let me
know if you want them, and I'll hand them over.

-Ossama
--
Ossama Othman <ossama@ece.uci.edu>
Distributed Object Computing Laboratory, Univ. of California at Irvine