Re: gnome-pim is up for grabs

 Joe> I originally ITA:'d gnome-pim, but it turns out that it requires
 Joe> more work than I have time to put into it. Please, someone with
 Joe> more time to look into it than I, fix gnome-pim: the O: bug is
 Joe> #86113, and the bug which I can't fix (on glib currently) is
 Joe> #93226. Inlined is the patch to the configure.in to make
 Joe> gnome-pim even attempt to compile.

 Joe> --- gnome-pim-1.4.0.orig/configure.in
 Joe> +++ gnome-pim-1.4.0/configure.in
 Joe> @@ -29,6 +29,8 @@
 Joe>  GNOME_COMPILE_WARNINGS GNOME_PILOT_CHECK

 Joe> +CFLAGS="$CFLAGS $PISOCK_CFLAGS" +
 Joe>  dnl Check for new enough gnome-libs CFLAGS_save=$CFLAGS
 Joe>  LIBS_save=$LIBS

I have packages built.  Changed a couple of Makefile.am's instead of
configure.in, but same problem.  If no one wants to do it more quickly
I'll upload packages.  I'd still like someone else to take over this
package, but as a short term solution.

Jim

--
@James LewisMoss <dres@debian.org>      |  Blessed Be!