Re: modem lights disapears in gnome 1.4 (testing)

Christian Marillat <marillat.christian@wanadoo.fr> writes:

> CL> Hi,
>
> Hi,
>
> CL> is it intentional that the modem lights have been disapeared from the
> CL> panel applets during the gnome update to version 1.4?? It was very
> CL> nice to see the traffic over my isdn connection and be able to start
> CL> and stop the ppp line.
>
> CL> Where is it now??
>
> If you have upgraded from the 1.0.5x release, all applets are now in the
> gnome-applets package.

no, I've upgraded from the helix packages for 1.2

# apt-get install gnome-applets
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Sorry, gnome-applets is already the newest version.
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 49  not upgraded.

# dpkg -s  gnome-applets
Package: gnome-applets

Is Version: 1.4.0.2-2 already part of testing??

Bye
  Christian

--
Dipl.-Ing. Christian Leutloff, Aachen, Germany  christian@leutloff.de