GMC segfault bug w/ libdb3 - workaround?

	THere is already a bug filed for this, so I'll just ask for a
workaround.  Basically, after upgrading the gnome libs and stuff a few
days ago, gmc crashed with a segfault as soon as I log in.  If I run
gdb, there is a segfault in some allocation routines called from libdb
if I remember correctly.  So, it seems to be a libdb3 problem.
	Is there a known workaround to this, until a fix (presumably an
upgraded gmc package) appears?  Thanks!

-BenRI
--
"...assisted of course by pride, for we teach them to describe the
 Creeping Death, as Good Sense, or Maturity, or Experience."