Good apt-lines for Helix Gnome

I really don't understand, why none of the Helix Code reprentatives in this
list haven't provided us good apt-lines for getting Helix Gnome from nearest
mirrors. And even plain listing of of mirrors is missing.

That way people of Helix Code are just sawing branch under their feet:
Debian users not so smart as me have to just download from main Helix Code
site. I think that causes way too much stress for servers of Helix Code.

In the other words: Helix Code should promote using of mirrors more
effectively.

Here is my apt-get lines for Helix Gnome. I had to find those sites from
sources of Helix Code homepages! Then I browsed those sites with WWW- and
FTP-client to find right directory paths. What a mess! It would be much
simpler to provide just plain listing of those mirrors. Then it is much
easier to create apt-lines.

I live in Jyväskylä, Finland, so most you must change the order of those
lines and add some other mirrors. Here is the trick:

dog --no-header http://www.helixcode.com/desktop/packages.php3 > packages.txt

Then find something like this in that code:

                <option value="206.166.189.129-HTTP">Helix Code, Inc. (HTTP)
(Akamaized)</option><option value="206.166.189.129-FTP">Helix Code, Inc.
(FTP)</option>

That "206.166.189.129" is IP-number of that server and as you can see, it is
accessible via both FTP and WWW. nslookup says, it is
spidermonkey.helixcode.com. Then you need to browse that server with FTP-
and/or WWW-client to find correct path inside that server and to create
final apt-line. Hack, hack, hack!

I run Helix Gnome in my Debian Potato. It works mostly fine, but I have sent
bugreports, of course.

http://www.jyu.fi/~juhtolv/tmp/sources.list

# HELIX GNOME

deb ftp://ftp.sunsite.dk/disk1/ftp.helixcode.com/pub/helix/distributions/Debian unstable main

deb ftp://mahe.inrialpes.fr/linux/helix/distributions/Debian unstable main

deb ftp://sunsite.cnlab-switch.ch/mirror/helix/distributions/Debian unstable main

deb ftp://sauron.euroweb.hu/pub/linux/helix/distributions/Debian unstable main

deb ftp://parcelfarce.linux.theplanet.co.uk/pub/linux/helix/distributions/Debian unstable main

deb ftp://tux.cprm.net/pub/helix/distributions/Debian unstable main

deb http://spidermonkey.helixcode.com/distributions/debian unstable main

# GNOME EVOLUTION

deb ftp://ftp.sunsite.dk/disk1/ftp.helixcode.com/pub/helix/evolution/distributions/Debian ./

deb ftp://mahe.inrialpes.fr/linux/helix/evolution/distributions/Debian ./

deb ftp://sunsite.cnlab-switch.ch/mirror/helix/evolution/distributions/Debian ./

deb ftp://sauron.euroweb.hu/pub/linux/helix/evolution/distributions/Debian ./

deb ftp://parcelfarce.linux.theplanet.co.uk/pub/linux/helix/evolution/distributions/Debian/ ./

deb ftp://tux.cprm.net/pub/helix/evolution/distributions/Debian ./

deb http://spidermonkey.helixcode.com/evolution/distributions/Debian ./

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * U of Jyväskylä * juhtolv@st.jyu.fi
http://www.cc.jyu.fi/~juhtolv/ * * "STRAIGHT BUT NOT NARROW !!"