more helix, gnome, debian.

> 	  Maybe he is. His *exact* words where (translated freely from
> spanish): "We asked our developers if they could make Debian packages. They
> cried, yelled, fell to the floor... it seems that making Debian packages is
> too difficult"

I said this?

They certainly did not do that.  And if I said that, then it was using
a tone of irony, because I am the one that cried, and felt to the
floor when I looked at the gnome-libs debian package: At that point I
figured "Debian wont make it to Preview 1" (which was our intention
all along).

Miguel.