Imlib 1 packages up for adoption

Hi,

Sorry for the noise on the Imlib 2 packages.  I needed to let off some
steam.

Anyway, I've thought about the Imlib 1 packages a bit, and have come
to the conclusion that I should give them up for adoption.  I just
don't have much time to work on them these days, so I'd appreciate it
if someone adopted.  Laurence, since you're already maintaining the
Imlib 2 packages, do you want the Imlib 1 packages as well?  If not,
can someone else please let me know if you want them?

BTW, I'm *not* giving them up as some form of retaliation :-).  I
just think it would be better for Debian if someone with more time
could maintain them.

The Imlib 1 packages do have some long standing bugs, but nothing
major.  I'd be glad to help out during the transition.

Thanks,
-Ossama
--
Ossama Othman <ossama@ece.uci.edu>
Distributed Object Computing Laboratory, Univ. of California at Irvine