Re: Good apt-lines for Helix Gnome

Actually, if you look in the archives for July 14 for this list, there
is a mail from Helixcode with an apt line in it.  Also, if you go to
www.helixcode.com, go to the download page and specify "Install Helix
GNOME Manually" you will find the same information.  You are right about
the mirrors though.  I wasn't able to find easily accessable information
about mirrors from their homepage and that is something it would
probably be nice to have.

Jonathan