Re: GNOME-HELIX

On Thu, Jun 29, 2000 at 07:05:36PM -0700, Paulo Henrique Baptista de Oliveira wrote:
> 	Hi Peter,
> 	How Helix Code employers use Debian?
> 	I'm just courious.
> 	Thanks,		Paulo Henrique

Whoops, sent this reply just to Paulo at first. It may be something
that more people are interested in hearing, though.

Most of the people working on the Helix GNOME distribution are using
Debian now. In fact, two more people switched from Red Hat to Debian
last night. I think only two people are still using another
distribution on their personal machines at the moment. Our build
machines are all going to be Debian-based.

I think the guys building RPMS are getting jealous. Debian is much
easier to update and build packages on. :)

Peter