Re: GNOME-HELIX

Le Fri, Jun 30, 2000 at 10:48:22AM +0900, Ryuichi Arafune écrivait:
> Hello, all.

Hello,

>    However, I cannot find Peter Teichman in the Debian developers list.
> 	(http://www.debian.org/devel/people)

Then this list is severly outdated ! Peter Teichman is a debian developer
for 1.5 year. His account is "pat". Check the http://db.debian.org it's a
better reference for the list of official developers ...

> Christian> 	     deb http://marillat.free.fr/ unstable main
> And I can find his name in the Debian developers list.  Christian, Can
> you upload it as a Debian Package?

You're all wrong. :-) Christian is NOT YET a Debian developer, however he
appears in the list since he's maintaining a Debian package (I'm
sponsoring him).

> I'm very confused. Who upload gnome-core new version as a Debian
> Package?  And how long should I wait to use new gnome-core as the Debian
> Package?

Peter will upload it as soon as he has resolved the issue about the Helixcode
logo. That's what I understood. It should be a matter of days (I hope).

Cheers,