Re: debian menu already supports l10n!

On Sat, Dec 04, 1999 at 12:04:12PM +0100, joost witteveen wrote:

> However, it should be rather easy to add functions
>   title_en()              # returns the english title, whatever the locale
>   translate($lang, $text) #translate $text into $lang (es, eo, ...)
> and then it is possble for gnome menu-method to create just the
> same gnome menufiles as you create.

If that is in the menusystem API, why cant it fetch the translations
from a central file? Then the different menu methods use it to build
ther native L10N files?

No more logistic problem, or have I missunderstood something?

/Lars

--
Lars Hallberg                         Micro++  www.micropp.se/
Freeware * C/C++ * Python * Linux * Debian * HTML * Javascript