Re: Notes on our GNOME status...(please look for your updates)

othman@cs.wustl.edu writes:
>  > imlib...OK?
>  >  * This isn't present in the pre directory, so it's hard to check ours
>  >    for 100% sure.
>
> I maintain the imlib packages.  What pre directory are you referring
> to and what are you checking?

ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/hidden/gnome-1.0.50pre

I believe your package should be just fine, but since they haven't
officially blessed any version of imlib by placing it in that
directory (at least last time I looked a couple of hours ago), it's
hard to say beyond the shadow of a doubt.

Mike.