Notes on our GNOME status...(please look for your updates)

I'm working from the bottom up.  I'm going so far (since the gnome
people have the stated that tarballs may change without a name change
<grrr>) as to do md5sums to compare our upstream source and theirs.

orbit...OK
audiofile...OK
glib...OK
gtk+...OK
imlib...OK?
 * This isn't present in the pre directory, so it's hard to check ours
   for 100% sure.

libxml...needs to be updated
 * 1.7.3 is being recommended for 1.0.50.

   Fredrik, do you think you can get this update done really quickly
   or do you mind an NMU?

esound...out of date
 * 0.2.14 is being recommended for 1.0.50

   I'm doing an NMU right this moment.

So once we can get libxml and esound, we'll be up to snuff for
gnome-libs prereqs.  Once that's done, I'll work on the rest.

Mike.