an apology!

Can I just apologise for being utterly absent for the past couple of
months? I've changed jobs and a two-hour commute is taking more out of
me than I would have believed possible...

On the bright side, once I've moved house I'll be within a reasonable
distance of work again, *and* I have a Debian machine to use at work,
which should allow me to do daytime compiles when necessary...

I'd like to thank the people who've stepped in and done NMUs- I think
I'll have to reduce the number of packages I'm maintainer for in any
case, so any volunteers to take on packages would be welcomed.

Thanks,

SRH
--
Steve Haslam      http://www.arise.demon.co.uk/      steve@arise.demon.co.uk