Re: Need 1.0.16 libs?

James LewisMoss writes:

> Ya well, I goofed.  I figured same packages.  Should be installed
> the same time as utils and media are tomorrow.  Why are they sitting
> there anyway when they clearly replace existing packages?

I belive this is because the upgraded source packages create totally
new binary packages, which take longer to move out of Incoming. This
has been griped about on debian-devel in the past; someone *may* be
working on a solution. Speak up if you have a workable idea. :-)

--
Decklin
Written with Debian GNU/Linux - http://www.debian.org/