Re: A new address of an APT source registered

Previously Martin Bialasinski wrote:
> I think he was refering to debian-gtk-gnome, no?

I was.

> Due to some bug in orbit or such, GNOME in unstable only works after
> workaround. And this is not a state I like to see on packages directed
> for stable.

True. But you have to admit that since the original `release' of the
slink GNOME packages a *lot* of bugfixes have been made in most GNOME
packages. And I am getting reminded too often that our GNOME packages
are much more buggy then the RPM's that are being distributed, which
is not something I'm happy about.

Wichert.