Re: GNOME packages for Debian slink - upload to gnome.org

>> "PM" == Paolo Molaro <lupus@lettere.unipd.it> writes:

PM> As I was given access to ftp.gnome.org for the debian-related
PM> things, I today synced ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/gnome-1.0/debian
PM> with the staging area.

Hmm, did you copy all archs? I am not that happy with anything besides
i386. Only there we have a consistent set. I don't thing the others
are ready for release.

PM> As I'm not a good web designer, if someone would like to change the
PM> web page, do it and send it to me.

I guess I will create the page. Anyone can help me with the php3
stuff? I am not that familiar with it.

PM> The new line for apt is:
PM> deb ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/gnome-1.0/debian slink main

Looks fine.

Now, let's see what Guy says about distribution on our mirrors.

Ciao,
	Martin