Re: remaining packages to be maintained....

On Tue, Oct 26, 1999 at 04:38:10PM -0700, Chris Waters wrote:
> Michael Alan Dorman <mdorman@debian.org> writes:
> > ORBit, though, is still up for adoption.
> No, it's not -- I even uploaded a new version in order to try to
> squash these rumors!  :-)

Thanks for taking all these off my hands, people- it's better for Debian
that they be maintained by people who have time/energy/dedication/whatever
to maintain them :|

I'll still be around to send in bug reports, of course :} and to answer any
questions you might have on the lines on "why on earth did you do it *this*
way?" And maintaing gtk-doc-tools...

SRH
--
Steve Haslam      http://www.arise.demon.co.uk/      steve@arise.demon.co.uk