Re: GDM config files

Le Fri, Oct 22, 1999 at 08:25:51PM +0200, Boris Erdmann écrivait:
> Dear gdm (gnome display manager) maintainer,
>
> shouldn't the config files for gdm reside in
> /etc/X11/gdm instead of /etc/gdm ?

Well there's already a wishlist bug report about this. The file are
automatically installed in <sysconfdir>/gdm and I don't know
if something would break if I set <sysconfdir> to /etc/X11/

If I change this, the configuration file may be lost on upgrade, and
then I would have to handle the problem in the preinst/postinst, so
i've done nothing at the moment.

Anyway, if you think it's important, feel free to send me a patch
implementing this ...

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -=- http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/