Re: remaining packages to be maintained....

Steve Haslam <araqnid@debian.org> writes:

> gnome-control-center and orbit still seem to have my name on them- Istr
> giving gnome-control-center away already?

Orbit.  I'm taking orbit.  I already notified the -gtk-gnome list, and
I'm pretty sure I included Araqnid and wnpp in that mail.  (An
ambitious or bored person could check the list archives.:-)

Anyway, I haven't uploaded a new one because there should be an 0.5.1
release any day now (I already have a pre-release which I'm testing).
And I'm sort of hacking on the rules file and such while I wait --
they're better than before Araqnid got them, but still need some work
IMO.

So, I could finish up what I'm doing and backport it to 0.5.0 -- that
would probably take me a day or two, three at most.  Or I could just
do a quick rebuild of the existing 0.5.0, which would take no time,
but would have very limited usefulness.  Or I could simply hold off
for 1.5.1, and people could try to remember that I've taken it over.
I'm flexible, you guys decide. :-)

cheers