Re: CVS debian build scripts

Ian McKellar <yakk-debian-gtk-gnome@yakk.net.au> writes:
> Well, I suspect you won't be particularly interested then. What I'm
> doing is building some of the as yet unreleased GNOME tools like
> Gill (The GNOME Illustrator), etc. I'm still using .debs of the
> official releases of the core gnome stuff (gnome-core, gnome-libs,
> etc).

CVS versions of the tools and apps *are* interesting---I should
probably have said that I think going to CVS versions of the core
stuff could only lead to headaches down the road.

> Fantastic. My experience building Debian packages is limited, and
> I'm not an official developer yet, but I would be more than happy to
> lend a hand with these.

I think that this point simply testing them as you have an opportunity
will be helpful.  But hopefully we'll be able to get our collective
act a little more organized in the coming weeks and that may point out
some issues we need more help with.

Mike.