Re: an apology!

Le Wed, Sep 29, 1999 at 01:56:54AM +0100, Steve Haslam écrivait:

Hi,

happy to see you again !

> I'd like to thank the people who've stepped in and done NMUs- I think
> I'll have to reduce the number of packages I'm maintainer for in any
> case, so any volunteers to take on packages would be welcomed.

Well I can take gnome-core if you want. And I think that Michael Alan
Dorman would like to take gnome-libs ... :-)

BTW, Michael is also in the process of updating gnome-control-center.
Check with him if you want to update it yourself.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/
<pub> CD Debian : http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/debian/#cd </pub>