Re: an apology!

Steve Haslam <araqnid@debian.org> writes:

> I'd like to thank the people who've stepped in and done NMUs- I think
> I'll have to reduce the number of packages I'm maintainer for in any
> case, so any volunteers to take on packages would be welcomed.

Ah, welcome back, glad to know it wasn't a major catastrophe that
caused the unexpected absence.

I feel like I should probably step forward to take Orbit back again.
This time I actually *do* have some experience packaging libraries, so
I think I'm ready for it now.  So, consider it volunteered.

(Plus, I've been subscribed to the Orbit list ever since the *last*
time I volunteered to maintain it, so I actually know some of what's
going on with it now.:-)

cheers