Re: imlib 1.9.6-1 broken w/ Gnome?

>>>>> On Thu, 09 Sep 1999 16:51:20 +0000, Michael Gratton <mike@vee.net> said:

 Michael> Hi there,

 Michael> Apt just upgraded my system to imlib 1.9.6-1 from 1.9.5-2
 Michael> and as a result, my Gnome desktop's image rendering is
 Michael> looking pretty weird. The background image is just a lot of
 Michael> static and all the GTK widgets are similarly distorted. I'm
 Michael> using the latest Gnome packages from unstable.

 Michael> Is anyone else having this problem? Is there a workaround?

Yes.  Downgrade to 1.9.5-2 makes it go away again.

Dres

--
@James LewisMoss <dres@ioa.com>         |  Blessed Be!
@    http://www.ioa.com/~dres           |  Linux is kewl!