Re: gtk-doc, gnome-print, libglade

On Mon, 12 Jul 1999, Bart Schuller wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 12, 1999 at 10:56:52PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> > On Mon, Jul 12, 1999 at 10:39:31PM +0200, Bart Schuller wrote:
> > > Is anyone working on these?
> >
> > Steve Haslam uploaded and maintains gtk-doc. Vincent Renardias
> > uploaded and orphaned gnome-print. I think libglade hasn't yet
> > been touched, but it could be in Incoming.
>
> Good. I see that my checked out version of gnumeric at the same time
> contains a copy of libglade, but doesn't use it and actually depends
> upon it.
>
> Vincent, have you worked on libglade too? I would be willing to take it
> and gnome-print regardless.

Sure. You can adopt gnome-print.
(NB: gnome-print has been packaged in 10', so it probably needs some reworking).
I also need libglade to package gnumeric 0.30.

	Cordialement,

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS  vincent@{{ldsol,pipo}.com,{debian,openhardware}.org} -
- Debian/GNU Linux:   http://www.openhardware.org        Executive Linux: -