Re: Uploaded gnome-utils 1.0.1-0.2 (source i386) to master [NMU]

 Jim> Thanks for uploading this!  I'm just looking at the gnome
 Jim> packages in unstable, and I see that I am still listed as the
 Jim> maintainer for quite a few of the ones I gave away.  I guess
 Jim> that handoff wasn't very successful.  :-(

 Jim> I've been extremely busy lately, and unfortunately, I still
 Jim> don't have time to keep these packages going.

 Jim> Here is the list of packages which I still need to give away:

 Jim> I gave these to Vaidhyanathan Mayilrangam <vaidy@debian.org>:

 Jim> gnome-media gnome-audio

 Jim> But no uploads have happened yet.  I'm not sure if he's still
 Jim> interested.  If not, I'll offer them up for adoption again
 Jim> tomorrow.

 Jim> I gave the following to Erik Andersen <andersee@debian.org>, but
 Jim> he later said that he didn't have time for them, and nobody else
 Jim> claimed them.  So they are up for adoption again.  Will somebody
 Jim> please take them?

 Jim> libghttp gnome-guile gnome-objc

I've been using gnome-guile for other things, so I'll take that
(assuming I'm not stepping on anyone's toes).  I can also take
libghttp.  I'd rather avoid gnome-objc since I know next to nothing
about objc, but if no one else is interested I'll pretend to do that
one as well.

 Jim> I also gave gnome-utils to Martin A. Soto
 Jim> <masoto@uniandes.edu.co>, but there hasn't been an upload there
 Jim> either.

 Jim> I apologize for not doing a good job of handing this stuff off.

Dres
--
@James LewisMoss <dres@ioa.com>         |  Blessed Be!
@    http://www.ioa.com/~dres           |  Linux is kewl!