gnome-panel-1.0.6-2 and gnome-libs-1.0.10-3

gnome-panel-1.0.6-2 and gnome-libs-1.0.10-3 in potato:

The mix of these don't work together well. As a result
none of my panel applets save their properties from
one session to the next.

A very ugly thing. Each time i start gnome i have to
reconfigure large parts of my desktop.

Reinstalling gnome from scratch didn't help.

Boris Erdmann

--
How Unix vendors can ship ancient shells with no job control and no cursor
editing by default and still wonder why people buy NT is beyond me. [Alan Cox]