Re: gtk-- question

On Wed, 9 Jun 1999, Shaleh wrote:

> If you could please find out for me, I would appreciate it.

[large download later...]

I don't see any dependencies - in fact it looks like gnome-- has barely
been touched. Quick greps and Makefile examinations reveal no
dependencies. configure.in doesn't define a HAVE_GNOME constant, it just
does AM_CONDITIONAL to build or exclude the gnome-- directory.

If you're going to maintain the package you might want to get on the gtk--
mailing list - if it's not on the web page, ask Tero about it. It's fairly
low traffic. They will have the real info on this.

Tero can add you to the post-only list too, if you want to ask questions
but not subscribe.

Havoc

PS sorry to include pobox's little spam warning earlier - for some reason
   they think everything from debian-gtk-gnome is spam.